These free spins can be used in certain slot games – usually, the most popular or the games the casino wants to promote. Also, casinos use games where the house has an edge of over 3% to improve their chances of retaining some of the cash that is given away as part of the casino bonuses. A free spins bonus is great as it gives players the chance to try out a game for a while completely risk-free. In this way, you can e before spending any real money.
Free Game Bonus
Also known as a free play bonus, these are special bonuses that are not as common at online casinos as one would hope. These are rare among casino operators but hugely popular with players as they consist of a large amount of money injected into an account. The caveat is that players are unable to withdraw it unless all the conditions have been met. In some cases, the bonus will allow you to earn a given amount of money with the cash you’re given, which will then be converted into a small amount that can be withdrawn as cash. As long as you meet the wagering requirements, it is a win-win for the player regardless.
Another common option is to combine the bonuses. This is especially true for match deposit and free spins bonuses, which are combined to form a rather visa casino lucrative and exciting welcome offer. For example, the welcome offer will be 100% up to R200 plus 50 free spins. It is usually activated when you make your first deposit, with winnings paid out as cash if you meet the wagering requirements.
In many cases, the free spins are dished out in various multiples over a set number of days and not all at once. This allows the player to use the free spins daily instead of all at once. The free spins are also usually available on select video slot games. Remember that, despite being a combined bonus, there will be wagering requirements for each individual offer.
As mentioned a few times before, there are various conditions that must be met before you can cash out a welcome bonus. While casinos use these bonuses to attract new, depositing players, they will rarely give away free cash with no conditions. If this was the case, the operator would face bankruptcy sooner or later. In order to get the most out of your welcome bonus, consider the following:
- Make sure that you are playing at a safe, secure and reputable online casino. Read reviews from credible sources (like our site) to ensure that the casino is well-rated and a top option in the iGaming community. Also, read customer reviews and see if there have been any discrepancies regarding cashing out at the particular gaming site.
- Read the terms and conditions of the bonus thoroughly before making any real money bets or trying to cash out any winnings associated with the bonus offer.
- Make sure that you are eligible to claim the welcome bonus offer. For example, some countries may be accepted at the casino but are ineligible to claim a particular casino bonus.
- Make sure to understand any consequences to opting out of a bonus once you’ve already started. Know what you are giving up by cancelling the offer. It’s normal for human beings to change their mind, but make sure that you won’t be penalised in a way you’re not happy with.
- Check the withdrawal terms. Some bonuses only allow you to withdraw a maximum amount, while others come with a special bonus code to use when cashing out.